Goodbye to Parkside
We are only 1 week and 2 days away from Honduras and it is seeming much more real now than it has in the past. I finally took the GRE and it went well, so now I actually have time to think about our big move. I have been feeling very nostalgic and slightly depressed as we have had to say goodbye to 2 major parts of our lives: 1.) our shady apartment, and 2.) the Baxtie (our cat). Even though our apartment was less than ideal, I was sad to leave it, seeing as it was our first home as a married couple. Dropping Baxtie off at our friend's house was hard too. But I suppose we are on to newer, more adventurous things, and we have hopes that our new place it Tegucigalpa will feel just as homey!

5 Comments:
I'm so glad the GRE went well...I was praying for you!
~Sally
i stole your idea! :) hehe, sorry...see u guys soon!!!
It's going to be great! One of those nervous/exciting things... I'm so glad you guys have a blog to keep the rest of us updated.
i'm just so happy you finally got rid of that darn cat!!
:)
-e/v
Oh E/V, I forgot to tell you...Megan and I decided to list you as the benefactor of Baxter's remains in case he kicks the bucket while we're gone. I know a good taxidermist who's speciality is a "Cat stalking mouse" pose.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home