A Change is Gonna Come
I'm pretty impressed. Our bags are packed, passports and tickets are snugly tucked in our psuedo-fanny packs and we still have 9 hours before our flight leaves! This is probably the most prepared the both of us have ever been in our lives...well...at least with the packing. We can't wait to be in Honduras TOMORROW and to just have all our pre-conceived notions blown away about what we're going to experience. We've been incredibly blessed with such loving and supportive friends and families, we're so grateful for all of you guys who have listened to our worries and hopes and fears for the past few months. An ENORMOUS thanks to anyone who has helped to support us both financially and in prayer. God has really worked through so many people to bring us to this point, and we just want to be good stewards of all that He's so graciously given to us.
Well, I'm sure there are tons of grammatical and spelling errors in this post seeing that it's close to midnight and my mind is flying in twenty different directions, so I'm just going to have Megan peel me away from the computer for now. Probably the next post will be from an internet cafe in Tegucigalpa! Signing off for now. HASTA LUEGO!

3 Comments:
I hope the trip goes smoothly. I'll be praying for you guys.
I hope you guys made it there safe and sound :) And keep updating the blog to let us know how you are doing!
Praying, always...
I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Also praying...
Publicar un comentario
<< Home