IT'S A BIRD! IT'S A PLANE! NO IT'S.....THE SUN?
Well, after about 14 completely sunless days in Michigan we were finally greeted again by our favorite glowing ball of hydrogen and helium as we flew into Miami and Tegucigalpa. We had no problems at all getting on the airline in the U.S. (we anticipated problems as immigration laws changed as of the 1st of the year) which we both chalk up to the combination of lawyer-friend of ours down here and an awesome God. I was worried that my checked bag was going to be over the 50 lb. limit after Megan put her's on the scale and it read 43 lbs. So I said a quick prayer before I slapped mine on the scale and it read.......49 lbs! Oh yeah, God is good...hehe. I feel a bit guilty that we had such a seamless trip after reading what a disaster Brandi's relatives went through in Chicago - a 1 1/2 day delay in Chicago!
Anyway, we're excited to be back and especially glad that we aren't living out of a suitcase anymore traveling around like gypsies! All the traveling did give Megan and I some good time to talk about the things we want to accomplish with the rest of the time down here though, so if you think about it we could use prayer in these areas....
- Developing better friendships with our co-workers down here
- That my (Brad) tongue would be able to spit out more spanish
- Use our time more wisely to get in the word more
- Continued creativity and flexiblity in our teaching methods
It was great to see so many people while we were back in the States, thanks for making time to hang with us! A special thanks goes to Katie & Cliff who managed to convince Megan that buying a PS2 is a good idea - you guys rock!

4 Comments:
Hey Dudes,
So you decided you wanted a PS2 instead of a sweet Honduran painting? You should just get both. On a side note, Cliff has beat Kingdom Hearts already, now he's eagerly awaiting Kingdom Hearts II! Hope you're readjusting well to your Honduran life.
Love,
Katie and Clifton
Megan and Brad,
It was cool hanging out with you guys, we really enjoyed it! That's awesome your flights/customs went smoothly, whew! Take Care!
Chaeli (and Jon)
Cliff beat the game after he dogged on it so much?!? I guess it's Katie's turn to beat Cliff's army game - just release your inner-sniper. Oh, try some of this stuff called Lambic if you get a chance. It's this great raspberry beer we had with Megan's sister.
Sun? Did you say sun? Ok, I gotta move, if I am getting jealous of other people just seeing the sun.
But, hey, it is warm here today (almost 40 degrees), and the sun is actually shining.
It is somewhat hazy skies, but nonetheless, it is sun! We had a sun for a bit on Sunday too.
Dana
Publicar un comentario
<< Home