jueves, diciembre 15, 2005

Bill Watterson is brilliant!

My mom sent me a great email recently filled with these hilarious Calvin and Hobbes warped snowmen displays! I'm inspired to create my own installation...














3 Comments:

At 11:27 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes. He is definetly a genius. Although, I think if you tried to create any snowman, house of horrors, Megan would put you in an insane asylum.

Dana

 
At 4:16 p. m., Blogger Brad and Megan said...

She might have thrown me in the looney bin at the beginning of our marriage for creating something like that, but now she is fully aware of my weirdness...and amazingly enough, she still loves me!

 
At 11:23 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey Megan and Brad! I love Calvin and Hobbes, too! I just wanted to drop a line and let you know where my website is, it's photos.yahoo.com/stef03mi. There is no "www", that's what you're mom kept getting wrong. I have pictures in the Norway, Kobenhavn, London Calling, and Norske Folk folders. They are kind of spread out.
It was great seeing you two again! Have a great New Years!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter