viernes, diciembre 09, 2005

Reaching unprecedented levels of intimacy

Here's a slice of life in our apartment this morning at 6am:

Me: *sipping coffee, realize how bad my breath smells, so shocked by it I say something outloud*
"Man, my breath seriously smells like dog poop."
Megan: Ewww, don't say gross things like that if you ever want me to kiss you again.
Me: I'm sorry, but I'm just in shock at how bad my breath smells this morning!
Megan: *working on something, stops working for a second, sniffs the air* What is that smell?
Me: I'm telling you it's my breath!
*a few minutes pass, Megan walks into the bedroom where I've just been*
Megan: It smells like a fart in here.
Me: *said while brusing my teeth* Itsh becaushe I opund my moufth in dere!
Megan: *laughs for the next 2 minutes on the bed*

By the way, if you have to stand a few extra feet away from me the next time you talk to me in person, I won't be offended.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Happy Anniversary! I guess we will see you in about a week. Let's see - Marc came back from 6 days in Wash. D. C.for NYLC with about 400 kids from all over the US. Their group got to set in the US Senate - main floor. Their training was to learn how to construct and pass a bill in Congress. He met a girl from New Mexico that he keeps in touch with. The experience really opened him up to the world, I think it was good for him. I am loving my new job at Chelsea Proving Grounds - we tested out our newest 07 small utility jeep on the mild off road course yesterday in the snow - took me 3 tries to get up the 10 step concrete staircase covered with ice & snow, need more practice. Only got stuck once on a 2 foot mogul - no problem - we had a Jeep Rubicon with a tow strap for back up. FYI - now working on 06 - 09 Neon replacement, minivans, sebrings, pacificas and small sport utility "Jeep like vehicle". Mostly front wheel drive stuff, helping develop test road course for 09 Dodge trucks and working on a project with people from Germany - nope, can't talk about it. Stef now thinks she wants to be a lawyer, darn - can't tell her my lawyer jokes now. Pat is working on getting his teaching degree - he passed the exam to officially get into teachers college or whatever they call it. Marc decided for his big graduation present from us that he, Pat and I are going to California this summer - going for 3-4 days on the Jeep Rubicon trail. Should be fun, we will take my Jeep lease vehicle and hopefully not bang it up. Oh well, I was there last in 1989 - we'll drive across the country and then go on the trail - it will be a once in a lifetime experience for us boys. Enough rambling,we have about 8 inches of snow and 25 F - get ready for that. See you on the 18th.
Uncle Lynn

 
At 4:23 p. m., Blogger Brad and Megan said...

Wow - sounds like you guys at Chrysler are hard at work! What an awesome summer adventure for "the guys" too... I'm jealous. But I'm definitely not jealous of the 25 F temps we're going to be flying into. But it will be nice again to feel my snot instantaneously freezing inside my nose...ahh, Michigan!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter