sábado, noviembre 19, 2005

Lunch in El Salvador

Cross another Latin American country off our "been there, done that" list. All the gringos at the school took a bus trip to El Salvador this Friday to renew our visas. Because of a new law, we are only allowed 30 days in the country legally before our visa expires, so we'll have to make a trip out of the country at the end of each month. It was actually pretty fun though to see more of the Honduran countryside and people, in spite of the 3 hour bus ride both ways on winding mountain roads. We had to stop twice on the way there for farmers moving their cattle across the road...I was too slow on the draw though and didn't get a picture. I'll just have to snap one on our next voyage! Also, please keep my grandpa Winzeler in your prayers as he may have to have surgery on his less than functional left arm.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Brad and Megan -
I just learned that you are keeping a blog! I am excited to read that you seem to be doing well. It sounds like such a wonderful learning experience! I am a little jealous... I will stay tuned and keep you in my prayers.
Abrazos,
Jen Craft

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter