Back in the mitten
Wow, my brain is at a total loss for anything creative to write...which is good, because we just want to let everyone know that we're back in Michigan for the holidays! We'll be shuttling back and forth between Lansing and Blissfield to see both sets of parents, but we're planning on coming to Riverview for the New Years Day services. If you want to get ahold of us while we're here, just email one of us instead of trying to call because we suspended the contracts on our cell phones. Hope we can catch up with a lot of you soon!

2 Comments:
Sorry I missed you guys while I was in Lansing. I hope that you have a great Christmas with your family.
Thanks! We were bummed we couldn't get in touch with you either. The church service you were at happened on the same day our flight arrived from Honduras...
Publicar un comentario
<< Home