viernes, agosto 26, 2005

View from the pad



Here are a few more pictures of our place. We live on the sixth floor of a complex thats about a half mile from the school where we start teaching on Monday! We also live very close to a pretty good sized mall (about like Lansing Mall) where we make frequent trips to the supermarcado (yes, the grocery store is in the mall). We have an awesome view of Tegucigalpa from right outside our front door, the mountains are beautiful! Yesterday there was a huge double-rainbow (arcoiris en español) that I snapped a few pictures of for the old website. I will post them as soon as I kill the roll of film...which shouldnt take too long. Grrr...this keyboard wont let me add apostrophies...the perfectionist in me is going crazy. Please add your comments, we love to hear from everyone!

6 Comments:

At 1:36 p. m., Blogger JB said...

i´d bet that the grammar and lit. teacher at your school is a ridiuculously cool individual.

 
At 11:40 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Great pictures, what a view! I enjoy reading your messages. All 3 of you are in my prayers.
Jeff's mom

 
At 10:22 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice view of the city! Hope your first day of classes went well. Both of you will make great teachers. I received your message last night and will place the order for you today.

Love you guys,

DAD

 
At 3:49 p. m., Blogger Brad and Megan said...

Thanks Dad! It's good to see you made it here to the website, we love hearing from you guys. We have a few more pictures of the inside of our place that I'll post later this week. I hope our stuff isn't driving you guys too crazy, we can't tell you how much we appreciate everything you're doing for us. Have a great week!

Love from Honduras,
Megan and Brad

 
At 11:56 p. m., Blogger Brandi said...

wow, looks like a beautiful place! I hope school is going well.

 
At 10:14 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

We really appreciated the up to date info about your new digs and surroundings. It appears you are in for some great and rewarding experiences. Take care, we send our love. Grdma & Grdpa McA

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter