New photos of the semi-recent past
Listening: Led Zepplin - "The Rain Song"
Background: Megan reading "The Brothers Karamazov"
Just in case you forgot what we look like, here's a few reminders. This first shot is us with a few friends from the church here who took us out for a strange (and STRONG) drink that consisted of black coffee mixed with spiced rum...oh yeah, and I got sick after I drank it. I'm such a wimp.

The school put on a little Thanksgiving pageant too, and Megan and I agreed (somewhat reluctantly) to sing a few songs...it was very Donny and Marie Osmond (minus the whole brother and sister thing). This is the inside of their church, and Megan is one of the "doo-wop" girls there in the background.

Just off the cuff here, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to better customize this blog? I'd like to widen the space we have to post, it's a bit too narrow for my liking. And I'd like to do some of those cool changing images for the header, because I want to be just like Noel...hehehe. Hasta luego!

5 Comments:
You are a wimp... but I just wanted to let you know that your sweet little Daneroo now has DSL! WOOTWOOT! Alright love you!
-Danika
Wow, I never thought of the implications of having DSL before...but now you can talk to your friends online AND on the phone at the same time! What horrors have Mom and Dad unleashed?!?
Love ya,
Brad
Strong coffee and strong rum. Sounds terrible. I only kind of like "a-bit-stronger-than-weak coffee" and "really-scary-don't-snif-it-it-will-burn-your-nostrils rum"
I guess it comes down to one question. Did it taste more like coffee or more like rum?
The boy is doing good! He is about 12 degrees from crawling. He sits up all the time and leans forward so far that he is almost parallel to the ground and ready to crawl away. I say, give him another 12 degrees and he will be crawling.
Email woodk@cooley.edu
I am not at my own computer so I can't send you any pics right now.
Dudes, you guys need to leave another post- how else to you expect me to procrastinate from doing actual work? Help a girl out!!
Kent - Sorry we missed you when we were back in the States! We were just talking about how big little Kent is going to be when we get back. And the coffee definitely tasted more like rum than coffee. Blech!
Katie - One more post coming up!
Publicar un comentario
<< Home