High score...
P.S. My high score on Sesam Katapult just reached 1627! But don't let me intimidate you...you know you want to play!
The latest in adventures, escapades and everyday life
P.S. My high score on Sesam Katapult just reached 1627! But don't let me intimidate you...you know you want to play!
4 Comments:
Dude, how is that possible? I can't beat 1145!!
I haven't been able to repeat it, but it's true katie! Are you guys getting ready for Italy? Oh, I need to email Cliff to let him know that the Baxtie is supposed to get his rabies shot. No worries though, take care!
Yeah I am getting ready for Italy AND getting ready for prelims. I emailed THE VATICAN this week to get permission to go on a tour of excavations under St. Peter's basilica-there's an ancient necropolis under there. So exciting!
Yeah let Cliff know about Baxtie care, we wouldn't want any rabid Baxties running around!
You punk! I haven't been able to beat my score yet - the closest was 1610. In the words of the wise Miagi from Karate Kid..."Beginner luck!" Oh, and congrats to your sister and your family on the new addition! Felicidades!
Publicar un comentario
<< Home