Oddities
Once in a while when I'm bored I'll just start clicking the "next blog" button up on the top right corner of the page, just to see what's out there on blogger.com. I started doing it to get some ideas for how we could improve our own blog, but now I do it to find the most obscure blogs I possibly can. Periodically I'll post my findings for the readers general amusement. For instance, take exhibit A here:

OK, OK! You should probably look away before your brain turns into cheese whiz.
Another fascinatingly dull site I found last night was raisechickens.blogspot.com These people really have a passion for poultry - an entire blog dedicated to all things chicken!
Our friends Jon and Chaeli recently posted a link on their site to an incredibly addictive catapult game called Sesam Katapult. The only problem is the directions are all in Swedish! Check it out here, and push "up" when you pass through the clouds for some added lift. Disfrutarlo!

0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home