Feliz Dia del Padre and St. Patty's Day!
Oddly enough, March 17th happens to be Father's Day here in Honduras. Since Hondurans don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, maybe my dad I and will go out for green beer for Father's Day in the States. What do you think, Dad?

7 Comments:
I love you guys. We havent been able to talk in a while but i wanted you two to know that...drop me an e-mail if you get the chance!...Have fun and I can't wait to see you guys.
I would rather go to McDonald's and get a green shamrock shake instead. I'll pass on the green beer. How did you survive living with two McAdams girls for a week?
Hey, here's a thought.... if you catch enough of those little bitty geckos, you could fry them up and eat them while you drink your green beer! lol
Hey Dudes,
So do you guys know what you're doing yet? Is Megan going to grad school? Is she coming back up to do interviews? Is she going to Cornell? Is she going to MSU? Are you guys staying in Honduras another year? When are you coming back? Do you like peanuts? Huh? Huh?
Katie,
To answer your questions....
Kind of, yes, no, no, yes, no, early July, and yes. :)
Thanks for the update! Hope everything is going well for you guys and stuff. And sorry I'm so weird- I can't help it. :)
Don't worry Katie - Megan and I have both come to the conclusion that we've become much weirder since we've been down here. It might have something to do with the fact that we live in an apartment the size of a cubicle (but a nice one, at that!) and that we spend the entire week working together, too!
Ummm, sorry about the "anonymous" message, Brad. I was typing it for your dad and forgot to sign who it was from..... but hopefully you figured that out already. Love the pictures of your trip, too. Love you guys - Mom
Publicar un comentario
<< Home