Air drums

Most of us are familiar with the term "air guitar". A few of you may even be seasoned air guitar veterans. Some of you have probably even attended an air guitar competition. But what about "air drums"? Check out this
video of a guy hammering out the licks of Neil Peart in the song "Tom Sawyer".
If you're looking for some more excellent music videos, search the same site for Matisyahu's "King Without a Crown", Junior Senior's "Don't Stop the Beat" 8-bit masterpiece, The Avalanches "Frontier Psychiatry", The Beatles "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" played entirely on ukelele, and the Muppets "Ma-nah-ma-nah" song. Enjoy!

3 Comments:
Hey dudes, I have a blog now:
www.xanga.com/kgwillia
YES! Another blog I can use to procrastinate! I'll be moseyin' on over there right now.
I just noticed you recommended the frontier psychiatrist video!! That thing is HILARIOUS! Cliff showed it to me when we first started dating, it cracks me up every time!
Publicar un comentario
<< Home