New Pearl Jam album May 2nd!

I'm glad the boys from PJ are back at it again. I just read the Rolling Stone review of their new self-titled album and it sounds like it's going to be something special. 4 out of 5 stars ain't bad from the critics at Rolling Stone. There's also a good interview with Vedder you can find here on the Rolling Stone website as well. The first single from the album, "Worldwide Suicide", can be heard here if you have a RealPlayer.
Megan's birthday is also on May 2nd, but somehow I don't think she really wants me to buy the album for her as a present. She has this weird idea that it wouldn't actually be a gift for her or something. Go figure.

4 Comments:
Yeah I heard that song the other day, I wonder how the rest of the album is.
So it is time. The Italy trip is coming soon. I wanted to ask you guys if you had a preference for a baxty watcher while we are gone. I thought you guys might want a say in it before I drop him off with some random person you guys don’t know. Drop me an email mail (foster54@msu.edu) when ever. Adios!
CLIFF! We were just talking about you guys last night because we remembered that the Italy trip was fast approaching. The lady and I will talk it over and see if we come up with anyone. Did you have someone in mind yet, or not? Thanks for leaving a comment on the blog too. 5 consecutive posts with no comments is more than a guy can take. We'll email you soon!
The rest of the album is pretty good! I got my copy in the mail the other day through the Ten Club along with a free CD of them live in NYC in 1992 (3 days before the official release... one of the many perks of being in the fan club ;). The album is a pretty good mixture of the progression of PJ. They have some of their hard/punk songs, some of their great acoustic songs, some melow songs, etc. I would have to say that my favorite song on the album as of right now is Unemployable. Sean White and I are going to see them in Chicago on May 17th. It should be a good time. So, when are you guys headed back up here? I am sure that you are itching to do some more drumming at Riverview, right? It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun and doing some great things!
Take care,
Kyle K
Katie's parents said they would watch both baxter and molly but only if they had to. But....thats what I'm shooting for because it would be really easy to drop off two cats in one trip. Plus they could keep each other company :)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home