lunes, junio 26, 2006

Packing update

We're still where we were at in the packing process when I wrote the last update! Looks like an all-nighter coming up...good thing we still have a lot of coffee left!

6 Comments:

At 7:13 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ew, a packing all nighter?? That's horrible! Well good luck packing, you probably won't see this til you get home, but have a good flight anyway! We're looking forward to seeing you guys!

 
At 10:40 a. m., Blogger Yi said...

thank goodness for coffee... hey, did you guys hear that coffee is good for your health? more reason to drink more coffee :) have a safe trip and hopefully i will see you guys very soon...

 
At 11:01 a. m., Blogger Brad and Megan said...

Thankfully it wasn't an all-nighter! We have everything packed and ready to go...my bag is gonna be tipping the scales quite a bit I think!

See you sooN!

 
At 7:49 a. m., Blogger Brandi said...

Have a good flight!

 
At 8:11 p. m., Blogger Yi said...

It was very nice seeing you two last weekend :) I think you guys should keep updating this blog!

 
At 7:27 a. m., Blogger Brandi said...

hi guys. Just wondered how you are doing. I hope you get a chance to blog again soon.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter