martes, junio 13, 2006

Photos from the last day of school

We just had a roll of film developed over the weekend, so I figured I would give everyone a break from my rambling and let the pictures do most of the talking.


Here's Mr. Quinonez (the principal of the school) and Fabricio (the grammar and literature teacher) relaxing in afternoon at school.


Nicole and Dilieth posing with their insect collection project from Megan's science class.


A couple guys from the 7th grade class looking for trouble on the soccer court. From L to R are: Ricardo, Deoderith and Cesar.


Deoderith and Nelson beating me up for making them memorize spelling rules.


The future Honduran world cup team showing off their skills.

4 Comments:

At 9:49 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Love the pictures -- especially where you're getting a "beating". I will be praying for you and Megan because this is going to be a "bittersweet" time for you. I know you're looking forward to coming home and we can hardly wait to see you, but I also know it will be hard saying your goodbyes. You have made some wonderful friends and will always carry your Honduran friends and students in your hearts. Mom

 
At 1:27 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey dudes,
We can't wait to hang out with you when you get back! Enjoy the rest of your time in Honduras!

-KT

 
At 6:18 p. m., Blogger Brad and Megan said...

The camping/tubing trip sounds pretty sweet! Hopefully we'll be able to keep that weekend free. Tell the Baxtie that we'll be home soon so he can prepare for Megan's snuggles.

 
At 1:56 p. m., Blogger Yi said...

Quite the soccer move he put up there :) Enjoy the rest of your time there, we will all be happy to have you guys back though :)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter