Dreamlog
I've been awake since 5:30 this morning because of a weird dream I had. Here's what my mind conjured up:
So it starts out with me riding in an old mid-80's Chevy Caprice sort of taxi in what looks like rural Michigan. The taxi driver is taking me to...get this...a "yoga ranch", as I call it, out in the middle of the country. We start having a little dialouge after I tell him that I'm headed to this little yoga ranch, which starts out by him saying, "You know, there's a lot of weirdos that hang out around here". I reply with something like, "Yeah, there are a few churches out here that are kind of strange, but I've been going to one that is pretty similar to Riverview in East Lansing. It's about 80% similar." I have no idea where I came up with the 80%, but that's what I told him. Just then, I hear some machine gun fire and glass shattering and the next thing I know I've been shot in the shoulder and in the head and I'm lying dead in the back of the taxi. The funny thing is that I remember thinking, "Hey, I died while I was talking to someone about church, that's not a bad way to go!"
Lesson: Stop watching so much TV before I go to bed.

0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home